Wheatgrass is a complete food source. It has just about all the nutrients necessary for our body. Wheatgrass Nutrients Include vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants.
It contains about 30 beneficial enzymes. Enzymes improve overall healthy functions of your body. Most enzymes are destroyed when we cook our food. Wheatgrass is uncooked so almost all of its enzymesare retained.
Benefits of Wheatgrass powder Include:
• Blood purification and elimination of toxins
• Help with acne and other skin problems
• Improve the skin and collagen tissue
• Promote healthy gums
• Improve memory
• Reduce allergies by controlling the release of histamine
• Maintain health of the arteries and help lower fatty deposits
• Help reduce varicose veins
• Protect the cells on joints from Arthritis and Rheumatism
• Reduce and eliminate fatigue
• Restore fertility
• Help with the health and proper functions of reproductive system
• Promote youthful health
• Enhance digestion
• PH Balance – As an alkaline food supplement it balances body’s PH, restoring favorable alkalinity.
• It also dilates the blood pathways and reduces blood pressure.
• Wheatgrass powder detoxifies liver
• By lowering and helping eliminate general inflammation, this amazing supplement causes significant relief from common body aches and pains restoring the natural body’s ability to thrive and stay healthy.
• Wheatgrass stimulates the thyroid glands, therefore speeds up the metabolism. This helps overcome obesity, indigestion, and other problems relating to slow metabolisms.
• It also effectively fights against blood or digestion related problems such as: obesity, anemia, acidity, constipation, diarrhoea, ulcers
• Slows Down Aging Process by getting rid of toxin that build up in the blood and hinder the immune system’s proper function
• It rejuvenates the cells, helps with weight loss, gives us energy and increases our vigor and vitality
• It also is excellent for soothing and treating: sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes, athlete’s foot, insect bites